Thursday, May 21, 2009

Exciting New Products | South Eastern Michigan Photographer

Wow I am sooo excited! I've discovered (with the help of another photographer friend) these awesome mounts for storyboards. So what are storyboards?? well they are basically different groupings of pictures from your session that tells a story, or even just one photo with some of your favorite words or the name of your precious child. The great thing about these storyboards are they about half the price of a canvas. For a limited time I'm offering these starting at $50 for an 11x14. Inquire about different sizes!

This one is an 11x14 and done on a black mount.

with a quote by Helen Keller
Story Board2

What the edge looks like:

Story Board3



And a close up of the corner:
Story Board1

And I also do custom announcements, I can design one for you take the digital file for your printing starting at $25 or I can print them for you. Inquire about custom pricing.

Here's a recent one I did:

Bryson Announcement web

No comments:

Post a Comment