Tuesday, July 7, 2009

news | Metro Detroit Photographer

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has let me capture special moments for them while building my portfolio! Things are changing, and I am getting pretty busy!

My curent portfolio prices are valid through the end of July. I will take limited free session bookings through August (if you book in July). But beginning in August I am going to start offering exciting new packages including digital and traditional affordable options! I guess its only appropriate to have such an exciting change start in August.

Also I have built a great new blog using my very own domain name. I have been slowly transitioning over there so please bookmark this new blog! here

So stay tuned. click here for my current offerings!

No comments:

Post a Comment